Tutorial - Unlock SIM Card For Any device with a Mediatek Chipset



Note: This will only work on devices with a Mediatek chipset.

Steps :

1. First Of All Install the MTK Engineering Mode app.

2. Second go to > SimMELock.

3. Now move onto > Network Personalization Unlock.

4. Insert This Code : 87654321 and tap Finish .

(Note: if you see a Message like this: "Unlock Failed" just re-type the Number.)

5. After the Unlock successfully Back to Menu and tap on > Unlock permantly.

Congratulation you finish all the steps

Now all You Need Restart Your Device.

Kind Regards, Fix My Phone Team.


3 Comments

  1. The trick shared by you is really working, I unlock my SIM Card in my phone. For a long time I am searching this type of tricky blog and now get one what I need. Keep posting and thanks a lot for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete